Terms & Conditions
- Shadowfax Winery Pty Ltd atf The Shadowfax Trust, ABN 40 498 397 276
- No material from this site can be reproduced without the express permission of the winery. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Warning” Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $6,000). For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $500). Liquor Licence Number: 32450510
This Shipping Policy relates to deliveries within Australia. For deliveries outside Australia, please contact the Shadowfax Cellar Door or call 61 3 9731 4420.
Upon approval of your payment, we will ship ordered goods to your nominated street address within 2-10 working days, depending on the location in Australia specified on your order.
Methods of delivery:
- Melbourne Metropolitan Area – Goods will be sent via courier. Please advise where goods can be left if address is unattended or further delivery charges may apply.
- All other Australian addresses – Goods will be sent via Australia Post. Please advise where goods can be left if address is unattended, otherwise goods will be left at the nearest Australia Post Office.
If goods are damaged in transit we will arrange collection of damaged goods and replace them at our cost.
If for some reason goods are not available, we will notify you within two working days and, where possible, offer you an alternative vintage or product. If you do not wish to purchase this alternative we will refund your payment.
If the goods are faulty, not of saleable quality or defective we will arrange for their collection and will either replace the goods or provide a full refund, at your choice. Other than for the above stated reasons we do not offer refunds or exchange of products.